Welcome to Western Connecticut Orthopedic Surgical Center, the premier destination for state-of-the-art, specialized orthopedic surgical care. We are an SCA/physician partnered, ADA compliant, multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center located in the heart of Danbury, Connecticut.
Our singular focus on orthopedic procedures ensures access to the highest standards of care by our professional team across all aspects of your care.
Our highly trained staff assists your surgeon with unparalleled service while you are here, in delivering anesthesia and in the operating and recovery rooms. We are dedicated to providing a surgical experience that exceeds your expectations, and is as comfortable and personal as possible.
To care for our patients, serve our physicians, and improve healthcare in America.
- Clinical Quality: We are committed to outstanding patient care and clinical outcomes.
- Integrity: We do what is right, no matter how difficult, without exception. We say what we mean and we mean what we say.
- Service Excellence: We seek to exceed the expectations of patients, physicians and each other in everything we do.
- Teamwork: We work together, helping and supporting one another to make our Centers, Departments, and all of SCA successful.
- Accountability: We take complete, personal responsibility for our actions and commitments.
- Continuous Improvement: We seek to relentlessly improve our performance in every area – clinical, operational, and financial – constantly pushing ourselves to new heights.
CEO/Administrator: Diane Heelan, RN, BSN
Director of Nursing: Diane Heelan, RN, BSN
Clinical Coordinator: Erin Hawaux, RN, BSN
Medical Director: Dr. John Lunt
Business Office Manager: Jamie Mannix
Materials Manager/OR Lead: Joe Santos